Looking after loved ones
Are you confident that your wishes will be carried out once you’re gone?
If your assets are more complex and you would like to share your wealth with many loved ones, an estate plan is essential.
From the experts
Studies show that at least 45% of Australians do not have a valid will. If you die without a will your assets will be distributed according to a pre- determined formula with certain family members receiving a defined percentage of your assets despite what you may have wished.*
What you need to know
Our independent estate planning service can help you:
- Implement strategies to maximise the benefits of your assets to pass onto your beneficiaries (such as reducing tax)
- Arrange a binding death benefit nomination to decide who will receive your superannuation fund
- Give you peace of mind that your loved ones won’t be put under any further stress when you’re gone
- Get the right advice on your estate plan
A Financial adviser can help you:
- Put in place an estate plan
*NSW Trustee and Guardian http://www.tag.nsw.gov.au/wills-faqs.html